Suitable for: Year 12 | Duration: 3 hours a day for 5 days; 15 hours total
Ready to get Band 6 for your English essays? This school holiday course prepares you for just that! We run through essay drills from past and practice papers, and focus on the anatomy of essays – right down to every last word! You will receive extensive feedback on your own strengths and weakness, and learn how to improve your writing skills. After you’ve finished this course, you’ll be closer to getting that 20 out of 20!
Student Writing Outcomes:
- Introductions, body paragraphs, and conclusions based on HSC texts;
- Full essays answering a range of essay questions;
- Reviewing and redrafting essays; and
- Answering essay questions under exam conditions.
Student Learning Objectives:
- Planning essays
- Developing essay structures
- Writing essays
- Reviewing and redrafting essays
- Refining writing skills under exam conditions