Suitable for: Years 7-10 | Duration: 2 hours every day for 5 days; 10 hours total
Shakespeare Academy is excited to present you with one of our favourite and most popular courses: English Grammar! You'll learn everything about nouns, adjectives, pronouns, verbs, punctuation marks, adverbs... You already know all this?
Oh, okay then – you'll also learn about participles, cases, transitive (and intransitive, while we're at it), modality, distributive numeral adjectives, the subjunctive mood, misplaced modifiers (you don't want to use one of those!), adjuncts, and more!
Yup, we love our grammar – and by the end of the course, you'll love it too (or at least be much better at it)!
Student Writing Outcomes:
- Sentences revising the grammatical knowledge covered in class
- Sentences and paragraphs refining grammatical concepts and English expression
Student Learning Objectives:
- Understanding and applying English grammar
- Understanding and applying English punctuation
- Learning and applying the English parts of speech
- Recognising common mistakes and learning how to avoid them