Literary Modules: Years 7 to 10
At Shakespeare Academy, we believe that cultivating students’ understanding and skills in English during Years 7 to 10 is vital to increasing their confidence and ability for the HSC, as well as nurturing their overall enjoyment of the subject. These literary modules are designed to provide students with an excellent and invaluable foundation in English.
Each module runs for two (2) hours per week, and over 10 weeks (one school term).
|Poetry for Beginners||
Modules focused on a single text include, but are not limited to, the close study of the following:
- Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen)
- Jane Eyre (Charlotte Brontë)
- To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee)
- Lord of the Flies (William Golding)
- The Importance of Being Earnest (Oscar Wilde)
- The Great Gatsby (Scott Fitzgerald)
We always welcome suggestions/request for any other texts and/or topics.
Once you are ready, contact us.